Top 10 Reasons
I'm the Real Estate Agent for You!
- I have over 10 years experience successfully buying, selling, building and renovating homes.
- I know Louisville's neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, and local economy.
- I'll do the work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings in Metro Louisville and any conditions that may impact the market.
- All I do is Real Estate. It is my full time job and vocation. I have taken the extra steps necessary in getting and continuing to get advanced designations as opposed to the minimal continuing education that is required.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
I am extremely tech-savvy which is critical in today's ever more complex information driven world.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I will expedite the process of getting an acceptable contract.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call me at the office (800.550.6768) or on my cell phone (502.822.2103) or send me an e-mail (email@example.com), we'll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.
- RE/MAX 100, Inc.